- Garden volunteer – if you have a green thumb (or want one!), this is a great opportunity to get your hands dirty and help our large, beautiful garden grow. Great for groups!
- Event volunteer – if you would love to work directly with children and families, this is the perfect opportunity to provide a pair of the many hands needed to pull off our calendar of events.
- Administrative volunteer – if you would like to gain experience and insight about the inner-workings of the nonprofit world, this is your chance to provide administrative and clerical support to Allies staff.
- Playground/Classroom beautification volunteer – if cleanliness and organization are your fortes, this is a chance to help our teachers and staff keep the playgrounds and classrooms tidy.
- Corporate/Group volunteer activities – available on request.
Long-term Volunteer Opportunities
We also have a limited number of volunteer opportunities available for those who are interested in a more in-depth volunteer experience and are able to commit to at least a 4-week period. Please note that all volunteer roles working directly with children during school hours will require a background check and proof of immunizations.
- Classroom helper – if you are interested in providing support for our early learning team and able to make an extended commitment, the long-term volunteer position in one of our classrooms (with children ages 3 months to 5 years) at our Early Education Center might be for you!
- Lunch volunteer – if you are looking for a weekly commitment at our Early Education Center, this is an opportunity to help distribute lunches to the classrooms and keep the kitchen organized.
Please note that we require all volunteers interested in long-term positions to attend a volunteer orientation session at our Early Education Center. Orientations are held approximately once a month, and RSVP’s are required. For more information about upcoming orientations, please email our volunteer manager at email@example.com.